2014 is not being a good year. It started off with a break-up, and that just set the tone…but 2014 is not over, and I am determined to make it a good year. I recently moved to Hendaia and this amazing beach town has inspired me to start doing new things. It has also inspired me to start this blog!
So, it’s almost June, and that makes it 7 more months to finish the year.
Plenty of time to make it, as a whole, a wonderful year.
I have to say, that going through a tough break-up kind of forced me into accomplishing some of my year-end resolutions pretty fast. For example, I managed to run a 5k last March, my first race ever, which was a great experience. And that’s why I am training for my next race: 10K! I also went back to indoor cycling classes, which makes every week much more entertaining.
But there are so many more things I want to do this year… there are so many things I want to do in this life…
For this reason, I have decided to write a bucket list. I actually got this great idea from a blog I discovered yesterday: bucketlistpublications.orgso thank you for the inspiration! 🙂
Here is my bucket list!
- Run a 10K
- Visit Bayonne
- Go rafting
- Get a tattoo
- Learn French
- Wander around Toledo
- Fully enjoy my first solo backpacking adventure in Singapore and Malaysia this summer (!!!!!!)
- Eat some really crazy traditional cuisine
- Sleep in a campervan
- Ride a mechanical bull
- Volunteer (at a dog shelter if possible!)
- Go paragliding
- Go to Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra in Portugal
- Road trip the Cali coast
- Go to a music festival abroad
- Gamble in Vegas
- Relax in a hammock with a coconut cup
- Drink beer at Oktoberfest
- Chill out in Costa Rica, Pura Vida!
- Visit La Cote d’Azur, France
- See the northern lights
- Full moon party in Thailand
- Go on elephant trekking
- Try surfing in Bali
- Take the Transiberian Express
- Swim with dolphins
- Drink mint tea in Morocco
- Party in Ibiza
- Have Christmas on the beach
- Gather enough passport stamps to warrant a new one
- Visit the floating markets in Vietnam
- Visit the gorgeous beaches of Phi Phi Island
- Go on Safari in Africa
So get moving, there is so much left to do!